Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter Eggs Layout

Hello scrappy friends!  It's Lee-Anne here and today I am sharing an Easter layout for Susan K. Weckesser using some of her fabulous papers from the Live In Color Collection as well as Susan's stencil.


For this layout I started with a piece of white card stock and used a toilet paper roll and sprayed through the roll with Heidi Swapp's Colorshine Mists in Peach, Blush and Seafoam and then went ahead and cut some eggs with my Silhouette Cameo.  I also made a basket with strips of paper from Susan's Live In Color Collection and used my envelope punch board to create the bow.


 I then went ahead and assembled the basket of eggs and used some foam dimensional squares to pop up the eggs and then outlined the eggs and basket with a black archival ink pen.  I had a pleated velvet ribbon in my stash that I thought would be perfect for the basket handle.  I added some sheer ribbon on the handle and tied a bow.


For the title I used some Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Spun Sugar and painted two stipes and then added my chipboard title.


For the grass, I used Susan K. Weckesser's stencil and dabbed it with the Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Mowed Lawn.  I then painted some flowers and "stencilled" them with an extra egg die cut that I had previously cut with my Cameo in white card stock.  One of the flowers I "stamped" with the already stencilled die cut.  Finally I went around with edge of my layout with a large rubber dot stamp dabbing it with a yellow paint dabber, then a green one, a pink one and a blue one.


I hope you enjoyed my Easter Eggs layout.  Have a wonderful, creative day!

Supplies Used:

Adhesive - Beacon 3 In 1 Glue
Cardstock - American Crafts
Chipboard Letters - Basic Grey
Distress Paints - Tim Holtz (Mowed Lawn and Spun Sugar)
Envelope Punch Board (We R Memory Keepers)
Patterned Papers - Susan K. Weckesser Live In Color Collection
Mists - Heidi Swapp Colorshine (Blush, Peach, Seafoam)
Paints - Ranger Adirondack Paint Dabbers (Sailboat Blue and Sunshine Yellow)
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Ribbon - American Crafts (Sheer Yellow) May Arts (Pleated Velvet)
Rubber Stamp - Inkadinkado
Silhouette Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt Lee Anne...beautiful and full of touchy feely textures. Loving your little flowers.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe