Monday, April 21, 2014

mixed media spring layout

hi..
Anita here 
Wow I can't be leave this is my last post , it has been an amazing 6 months
 and the design team have been so lovely to work with..

Susan K. Weckesser Inc stamp A Little Grunge Love


I started off with white cardstock
I used a dot stencil and some impasto with a light touch of pink watercolour in the mix 
and used it randomly over my white cardstock then flicked green,pink and yellow mist


Then I used a stencil from ScrapFX with modelling paste in 2 places on my background


Then after putting embelishments on the top of my page I used the A Little Grunge Love stamp
 mini heart stamp and stamped it a few times on my background 



Here is my finished layout



products used


American crafts white cardstock
kaisercraft - tea break
Susan K. Weckesser Inc stamp A Little Grunge Love
ScrapFX - Damask Stencil
Silhouette cameo cut title
Sequins ,watercolour,mist ,impasto, modelling paste,pearls,flowers

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe