Saturday, April 5, 2014

Discover Beauty!

Hello everybody!

Susie here today to share a layout.  We are celebrating Spring on the blog this month and nothing says spring to me more than flowers...specifically tulips.  They are my favorites!
I used a piece of Susan's whimsical scrapbook paper for the base of this layout.  I love all the tiny pops of color you see from the background text!  Next I die cut and embossed a piece of green cardstock, sanding and inking the edge to reveal the detail.  On top of that I created a collage of photos from some tulips I received as a gift last year.

The chipboard word  "Discover" is completely bare and looks great with the kraft background.

To make sure it didn't blend in, I tucked a vintage doily in behind it.

This little tag came from another sheet of whimsical Susan K. Weckesser paper!  Perfect place for alpha stickers to finish the title...and a little journaling to remind me who gave me such a lovely gift.

Beauty is where you find it...but you won't discover it if you don't take the time to look!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!








Susie Bentz
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member

Products:

Other Products:

1 comment:

  1. Tulip looove in a layout...gorrrrgeous Susie and a great way to remember special moments :-)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe