Friday, April 4, 2014

Fancy Tags with Pretty Ladies

Hello there!

Emmy here with a new project to share! This week I decided to work with Susan K. Weckesser & Unity Stamps "Poised & Pretty" stamp set. In the set there is one vintage paper doll with two dresses and a hat. As you can imagine - the possibilities are endless!!!

Here is what I came up with:


I cut the tags by hand - 3.5 x 6.5" and used a punch for the hole. I added a few layers of pattern paper and paper doilies.


On the last layer I used the Susan K. Weckesser alphabet washi stamp from the "abc.123.washi" stamp set with VersaMark ink and embossing powder to give extra dimension to the background.



I stamped the paper doll from the Susan K. Weckesser "Poised & Pretty" stamp set two times on pattern paper and used different pattern for her dresses.


I added cardstock die cuts and resin embellishments to decorate the tags.

For my sentiment I used the cut off strips from Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper. I inked their edges and adhered them with mounting tape to the tags.


I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back tomorrow for more inspirational projects from our design team!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful vintage style tags Emmy, love the way you used the washi stamp.
    Xxc

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe