Friday, April 18, 2014

baby card

My friend for many years is having his first baby with is wonderful wife and it is a boy!!  My husband and I  are super thrilled for both of them, even thought they have no idea what they are in for, hehe.  They have already decided on a name for the little guy Maroun, named after his father.

 

Knowing it is a boy I went with blue and teal colors with a hint of yellow.  Susan K. Weckesser's paper were perfect for this card.  I used two different pages, both sides of "Beautiful Daydreams" and the other I cut a  card out of the "Live in Color Tags" for the center. 

http://www.susankweckesser.com/welcome

I did not make this a super "baby" card except for the baby stamp and the little bear in the flower.  I did some fun things on this card, like paper piercing and sewing with twine, alternating the puncture holes with blue and yellow brads for some fun.

I can't wait to meet the little guy and give him super big hugs!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Patterned Paper - Susan K. Weckesser
Punch - Just Imagine
Brads - Other
Flower - Prima
Ink - Prima
Twine - May Arts Ribbons
Stamp - Recollections
Bear - Other

Enjoy!!

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe