Monday, April 28, 2014

An April layout.

Well this is my last post as a Designer for Susan Weckesser and I've had a wonderful time here. She and the team have been the most patient, helpful, friendly and generous people you'd ever want to meet and the next team will be very lucky indeed.

It's time for me to move on but before I do I'm showing a layout for April made using Susan's Live in Color paper as a background and from the Happy Go Lucky paper line by Fancy Pants for the photo layers and embellishments.


It covers all the things I love, mixed media, colour, texture and fun so is a good way to go out.

Thank you Susan for having me it's been absolutely wonderful.

Jaine Drake for the Susan Weckesser Design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe