Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This one is for YOU!!!!

Hi ladies, Jennifer here, this one is for you all! Each and every one of us are special in our own ways, and I wanted to celebrate with you by giving you a card to celebrate your specialness!  So this is for you! This is my last post for Susan Weckessar team, I have enjoyed my time creating for you and having Susan push me out of my box.  Thanks to everyone for your inspiration and support for the last few DT terms.  I am looking forward to seeing a new bunch of girls come in and provide us more inspiration. 

I was inspired by the Susan’s “Poised and Pretty” stamp set.   After a few tries, this is the card that I made with a simple but effective stamping technique called “masking”.  I like how it turned out, I must use this technique more often!

1.      Start by stamping 3 ladies on a piece of scrap paper and cut them out close to the lines.
 
 
2.      Stamp one image onto your cardstock and then place one of the cut out ladies on top.  Then stamp another image over top of it.
 


 
  3.   Continue on a stamp more images using the three ladies that have been cut out to mask over the other images that you have already stamped.
 
 
4.      Once you have covered your paper, cut to size.
5.      Stamp one more lady onto some pattern paper and cut out to fit over top of one of your stamped images, glue down.
 
 
6.      Mat the image and attach onto a card base, add a sentiment and a few embellishments.


 
 
Enjoy!
 
Love Always Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Great card, Jennifer! Love the design and creative use of that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe