Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Team Call

2014 DT call

WOW! Where has the time gone! It is time to have another Design Team call here at Susan K. Weckesser Inc. The last few months have just flown by! I just adore my DT. They are SO sweet and SO talented!!! They personalities are so precious and it always come through in their beautiful work. Every person on my design teams always feels like a member of my family to me….and I adore them to bits! I am always SO thrilled to see them develop and see their work, & careers grow and change. It is cool!

“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”
― Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island

I would like to invite you to apply for the 2014  Susan K. Weckesser Inc. CREATIVE TEAM CALL. *see above. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com. It really is a low-stress & friendly call! We love to create, chat, try new products and be supportive and help out each other in this wonderful industry! It is AWESOME!

Remember, the deadline is midnight MST April 30, 2014.

Have fun!

hugs,

Susan

5 comments:

  1. If your looki.g at this post and thinking.... Should I ....then yes go for it, I was on Susans very first dteam and I loooved it. It was a privilige that I hold dear to my heart and was a jiy to create with Susans stamps ( loooove them still :-))
    Sooo go on, apply to be part of this team you will love every sweet second.
    Big hugs
    Tracy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse my spelling ..on my very teeny tiny mobile,lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared both the color challenge for April and the Creative DT call in my group :) I know I will be entering as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... :::shaking:: love her papers!! Should I?? :::jeopardy music plays:::

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe