Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Plant a Little Love

I had these two picture of myself and my husband laying around for a long time.  We are about the same age (between 1-2 years old), the pictures are taken in the spring or summer, and we both just look too cute.  I have never done pictures of us from when we were little kids, and I could just not pass it up.


It is amazing how similar out son Brandon looks to my husband and out daughter looks to me at these ages.  It is just too fun to look back and remember.


Here I used the wonderful stamps from Susan K. Weckesser as background and accent pieces to the layout.  She has the cutest little set with flowers, a bird, and the saying "Earth Hugs in Flowers" and they all fit just perfectly. 

http://www.susankweckesser.com/welcome

Here you can see a close up of how I used the stamps around the layout to enhance the background and the papers.  I even stamped on the flower with the cute little bird.


Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - Paper House
Stamps - Susan K. Weckesser
Cardstock - DCWV
Flowers - Prima
Wood - Prima
Metal -Tim Holtz
Crystals - Spare Parts
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Ranger

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe