Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring card with a SURPRIZE!

I wanted to make a cheerful little card to welcome in Spring.  I know in our part of the world spring has been long in coming as we have had a snowy and cold winter this year!  Everyone is so looking forward to spring.  I made this card using Susan's paper called Live in Colour and Beautiful Day Dreams. 

 
I cut a 12 x 5.5 inch piece of paper from Live in Colour, except where the line crossed over the large orange flower.  When I got to the flower I cut around it.  I then folded the card in half as well the flower, then I folded the flower horizontally and bend it down.

I then cut out some flowers and butterfly from the Beautiful Day paper and pop dotted them to the front of the card.  I also dug around in my stash of rub ons and found a saying from Kaiser Craft that was suitable and a little bird from Fancy Pants that was totally suited for this card. I assembled the card and then in side used more rub ons to say Hello Spring! 




When you open up the card the middle flower pops up to greet you! 



I hope you like this little card it so fun and spring like it makes me jump for joy that Spring is finally on its way.  Yes that is one of my kitties in the background checking out what I was doing. 

Hope everyone has a great week and stays safe and sound!

Love Jennifer

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe