Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Child's Garden of Verses

Hello!!  Susie here today sharing a flower-filled scrapbook layout using the bright and whimsical papers from the Live In Color collection designed by Susan K. Weckesser.
Not long ago, I  thumbed through a copy of  A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson.  The title inspired me to scrap this spring school photo in a garden filled with flowers...and advice!  I used some of my favorite quote stamps and black Archival Ink.
The sentiments - stamped in crisp black ink - really pop off of the background created by the brightly colored  blooms.
I highlighted the black dots on this large flower with black rhinestones from Want2Scrap.
The butterflies on the layout are also from Want2Scrap.  After I adhered them to the page, I painted inside the sections of the wings.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!








Susie Bentz
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member

Susan K. Weckesser Products Used:

Want2Scrap Products:

Other products: Cardstock, Archival Ink, Misc stamps, washi tape, Distress Inks, alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe