Here's how I made the tag:
1) Paint the background of a tag with dark blue shades of paint (I used Prussian Blue Hue and Phthalo Blue by DecoArt Media). Mix the colours as you paint.
2) With Metallic Silver paint (DecoArt), stencil a snowflake design (Stampendous) onto the tag.
3) Add some embossing paste (Dreamweaver) to the bottom of the tag, making the surface rough like snow with a palette knife.
4) While the paste dries, colour Mr Fox with some markers (Graph-It) and paint a wooden snowflake white.
5) When the paste is dry spray lightly with blue shimmer mist (ColourArte Radiant Rain) and catch the tops of the texture with a little gilding wax (Treasure Pewter).
6) Mat the tag onto silver card. Assemble the tag with some pom-pom ribbon through the hole and a die cut greeting (Sizzix).
Thanks for your visit today!
Susan K. Weckesser product used: