Saturday, November 23, 2013

Feels like Home....

As I wrote the title of the post, I had to pause at how perfect that title was.

This team and Susan feel like home to me. :)

Today, I want to share with you this 8x10 canvas I made using Susan's Stamps for Unity and paper from Studio Calico.



The hills were made by cutting, stamping and then shading the green grid paper from Studio Calico. I actually used plain, old Sharpie markers for the shading on the hills.



For the fence, I used the fence part of the house stamp and stamped it three times on the brown grid paper. 



To Make the house, I stamped the house numerous times on different patterns of paper and then cut them out. I used the polka dot paper for the base and just layered the other pieces on top.



My "sun" is actually a foam stamp flower from Claudia Hellmuth that I stamped with yellow modeling paste and added some doodles (just for fun!)

My clouds are made with gelatos by Faber-Castell through a circle stencil. 

The Studio Calico paper was perfect with the lines flowed because it looked like sun-rays!

I hope you enjoyed my little project today and remember to take time every day to be creative!

XOXO, 
KERI

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe