Friday, November 22, 2013

Birds of a Feather Birthday card

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with a new project, featuring the amazing products of Susan K Weckesser, Ranger Ink, Fancy Pants and May Arts Ribbon.

This time I decided to create a birthday card with a cute pink bird on it:


I used also a lot of different Spellbinders dies to create my layers.

For the base of my card I used one of  Fancy Pants's vintage collections  - It's the little things:


I cut different shapes from the pattern paper and distress their edges with Ranger Ink brown ink pad. Then I layered them using mounting foam tape. 


For my birdie I used Susan K Weckesser & Studio 12 "Birds of a feather" stamp set:


I colored the image with Tim Holtz distress markers. 


To finish off my card I added a golden ribbon bow using May Arts Ribbon


I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from our design team!

hugs,


1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe