Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Tag!

I am continuing to share the Christmas Love Campaign spirit.  I made this little tag with the products the sponsors had sent us, this is made with Fancy Pants paper, letter stickers and embellishments! The ribbon is from May Arts and of course the Susan K Weckesser Unity snowman stamp!  I love when paper manufacturers have a cover sheet with a preview of the paper that is inside, may times I have cut up that piece of paper to make a broader showing of all the papers!   Here is a piece of that paper, made into a fringe and place on the bottom of the tag.  I started off with a plain Prima tag.




After adding the fringe to the bottom of the tag I added the word snowman from letter stickers to the side of it.


Then I stamped the little snowman three times.  As you can see I changed the word from snowman at this point to snowmen! I coloured in the hat and scarf of the stamped images.




I then added ribbon and stickers to the tag.




Here is the finished product, pretty cute for such a simple tag. This will adorn someone's present this Christmas season. 


Hope you enjoyed this little tag, take care and until next time! 
Hugs Jennifer



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Barb I am trying to get a hold of you ineed your email,,,,,you my winner on my blog but you don't have a link to any contact info

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe