Thursday, November 28, 2013

"Create your Future" by Guest Designer Tatiana Allen


Hello there, I am honored to be today's Guest Designer and can’t wait to share what Susan K. Weckesser’s products inspired me to CREATE.

Years ago I came to the realization that my brain works as, what I have labeled to be, a “visual translator.” It is almost as though the words I read or hear are of a foreign language until my brain interprets them into a visual scene.

Over time I have enjoyed bringing many of these visualizations to life through my creations, the most recent of which I will share with you today.

A while back my husband suggested I pursue my dream, to which I responded with  “when pigs fly.” Well, I am currently living that dream, as owner of a gallery and gift shop called Joyful Nest in which my studio resides.

As I looked at the supplies I had to play with, the pink Susiebee Studios Inc. “Bouquet” paper reminded me of the flying pig reference mentioned above. Then I saw her “Create” word stamp and thought of a quote that says “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” With that inspiration and that supplies listed below, my project was complete.

So, the next time you feel like your circumstances make it impossible to follow your heart and pursue your dreams, be sure to remember that anything is possible if you create it! Yes, even pigs can fly if you give them wings.

Supplies:
Susiebee Studios Inc. “Live in Color Tags” paper
Susiebee Studios Inc. “Bouquet” paper
Susan Weckesser & unity “Create your Day” stamps
Susan Weckesser & unity “Painted Sentiments” stamps
My Minds Eye “Classic Everyday Fresh Linens” paper
Westcott 6” Precision Titanium Scissors
Wing stencil
White paint
Sharpie


Wishing you smiles and sunshine,
Tatiana (A.K.A. Crafty Cutie), Susan K. Weckesser Guest Designer



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe