Thursday, November 21, 2013

getting creative :)

Hi everyone,
Anita here sharing a few creations 
Here is a journal page I created using lots of mists and paints
I started with covering my page with gesso and then while the gesso was still wet adding a few torn strips of dictionary paper then applying another layer of gesso over the top

Then I added the stamped images and coloured with mists and dripped colours down the page after the drips dryed I added molding paste to a heart stencil on one side of my page then I added a hole on each side of the birds beak and poked the wire from the end of the flower I used on the bird cage through the hole to make it look like the bird was flying away with a twig I also added a bit of gold cotton under the the little twine bow..

Susan K. Weckesser digital stamps 
paint , dylusions , glitter , twine , cotton
mont marte - gesso - modelling paste
artline pen , white pant pen
dictionary paper

Here are 2 more creations I've made with a few of our sponsor products as this month we are having fun creating Christmas love campaign crafty love..the sponsors have been amazing I hope everyone joins in the fun.. :) 


Products used
Susan K. Weckesser digital stamp - snowman
fancy pants designs - happy go lucky
7 gypsies tags
copics , flowers 


Crafty hugs Anita..xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the canvas and your tag and card are both beautiful! I LOVE the papers you used! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe