Monday, November 25, 2013

Shabby Christmas stocking

The countdown to the big day has started and Christmas crafting has gone into overdrive in my basement workshop. One thing I absolutely had a blast creating was this canvas stocking by Canvas Corp.


With the stocking in it's raw state I used Susan's borders stencil to just add some faux cross-stitches around the border, then I hand stitched some ribbons from May Arts Ribbons around the top. 

I put Susan's little snowman onto a kraft tag and mounted it onto a burlap tag also by Canvas Corp. along with a bit of thread. I cut the frame and holly leaves from glitter card by Core'dinations and finally the stars are cut from Fancy Pants paper with the alphabet stickers coming from the same kit called "Happy go Lucky". 


Don't forget to link up your projects to the Christmas Love Campaign, we'd love to see.

See you next time

Jaine for the Susan Weckesser Design Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe