Monday, June 17, 2013

Lifes unexcpected moments...



Hello artsy crafters, Rita Barakat here! 
Don't you love when you capture life's unexpected moments?
I was thinking I was going to get this beautiful shot of my kids petting
a horse, so I sent them up there and they were like ..."hey mom"...
Totally nervous of the horses, except baby girl who is absolutely fearless of everything! LOL
It wasn't the shot I intended but it still makes for a good layout! LOL!
 About the LO:
I made these sweet little tags first with Susan  K Weckesser papers
cutting out some of the pieces and popping them up.
 Adding a little painted chipboard, bling and ribbon trim.
 Then I added them to the layout!
SO even if the pictures don't come out exactly
how you wanted them too you can still scrap about it!
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

5 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe