Friday, June 14, 2013

Home canvas

Hello Susan Weckesser fans, Einat Kessler here with a new fun project!
When I got these amazing stamps this project just popped into my head. I just knew it's going to be so much fun playing with these stamps and with a lot of color.


I created a mixed media canvas full of layers and techniques. I started with painting the canvas with acrylic paints and then adding some tissue paper.


I stamped the adorable house stamp from the The Happy Homestead set on a white cardstock and created the bricks with modeling paste. I colored it with mists and ink. Then I colored the roof with some orange acrylic paint and Perfect Pearl powder. I added the windows and door with 3D adhesive.


After the house was adhered to the canvas I added more layers and texture with stamps and masks. Finally I sprayed everything with mists.


To finish the canvas I added two cute clouds from the Fly Away set, a "tree" and some flowers.




Have fun creating.
Einat Kessler
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! Wonderful texture....Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einat this is LOVELY! I am going to play withm my modeling paste now... Smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einat I love this! The texture is great but I particularly love the tree - delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Einat this project is so pretty! I love the colors that you used and the textures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Einat...Stunning art work!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really love it.!!! your works are awesome<3

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe