Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Home is where the Heart is . . .Studio 12 Stamps co branded with Susan K Weckesser

 Hi everyone, Tracy here today to share a project using one of the
Susan K Weckesser co branded with Studio 12 stamps 
that are here in the UK and I can`t tell you how much I love them and believe me they are gorrrgeous . . .
...you can find all 6 sets in the Polkadoodles shop HERE.

My project today - still using up odd bits and bobs of wood along with watercolor paints.
How it started off - A quick lick of white acrylic paint, then using an archival ink pad to stamp!
The wood is uneven so the roof looks slightly faded but I kinda like it.
Colored with Windsor and Newton Watercolor paints, a new love of mine.
I added a few bricks on the house along the way and a doodle here and a doodle there with a fine black liner pen.
I continued stamping the house and coloring all the way around, changing up the colors  along the way and adding more doodles.
I stamped the sentiment
Home is where the Heart is
chopped it all up and fixed a part on each little house.
Finishing with a little chipboard heart and another sentiment from the set.
With all the Susan K Weckesser stamps I now have in my stash { smile }I think I might get all inky and make a village with a little harbour for my Sail Away wooden Block I put together for my last post.
Well that`s all from me today.
Thank you for taking the time to look.
 Till next time
Hugs
Tracy Easson
Susan K Weckesser Design Team Member.

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, I'm in love with this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey what a delightful piece with those doodles here and doodles there. A village now that will be something to see. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manage all your collections - with all Things. Get a perfect overview about all things you own or you want to own. Highly customizable to your own needs and really easy to use... try it - use it - love it
    Get credit monitoring service CLICK HERE


    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe