Monday, June 24, 2013

Making someones day

Hello crafters! Rita Barakat here today!
In the business of life we all are still creating, so why not take the time
to make a few cards to make someones day?
 It is just as easy to make multiple cards at the same time and then you always have something ready and personal for a friend.
I made these sweet cardson watercolor paper,
stamping and embossing with Susan K Weckessor and Unity stamps,
coloring them with Faber-Castell Aquarelles (watercolor pencils).
Then I cut and attached them to heavy pattern paper (DCWV) to make my cards.
Why not make some today and brighten one else day?
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your cards certainly would lift a heart and brighten a day Rita. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt Rita...gorgeous and I totally agree with Julie!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe