Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Create-n-Connect Workshops

CHA Summer13 workshop 2

I am super excited because this summer I will be teaching a workshop at the Summer CHA show in Las Vegas. To register you can go HERE.

This workshop is going to be super, AWESOME!! I am going to be showing you how you can use wool roving & needle felting tools from Clover USA with my Susan K. Weckesser Inc. co-branded Unity Stamp Co. stamps. Roving can be used for so much! It really is a wonderful medium! PLUS….. we will be having an AWESOME time getting INKY with some of Tim Holtz’s Distress Inks from Ranger. Have fun blending the inks and using them much like you would watercolours. We will be doing all of this work on a fantastic stretched canvas from Canvas Corp. To top is all off, we finish our lovely whimsical day canvas with some petal from Prima Marketing Inc.

097

006

007

To find out more about the 2013 summer CHA Create-n-Connect Show you can go HERE.

Supplies Used in the Workshop

Clover

Natural Wool Roving Assortment "B"(Lime Green, Teal, Orange & Violet) Clover USA

121-susan-k-weckesser-new

Ranger Ink

lgpics_distressPad_barnDoor

Canvas Corp

NEW LOGO-06On Monday , July 22, I will also be part of the Round Table Discussions. Also during the show, I will also be doing in-booth classes. I really hope that you can join me for some creative mischief! *grin*

Have a SUPER, AWESOME day!!!

~Susan

IMG_2765

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe