Friday, October 11, 2013

Spooooky House

Hello Susan Weckesser fans! Einat Kessler here with a fun project for Halloween.
The first time I saw the Happy Homestead house stamp I knew it would be great for a Halloween project. It has that whimsical look that can easily be turned into spooky with a few creepy embellishments.


I started with covering a wooden frame with orange cardstock and distressed it a little with distress ink. I stamped the house on black cardstock and embossing it with white embossing powder. Then I added a little orange color and some shimmer with orange perfect pearls. I hand painted bricks with a silver pen. I added a piece of cheese cloth on the roof.



Then I added some fun Halloween embellishments: an embossed skeleton, a hand painted and cut coffin, a hand cut "crazy" pumpkin and a witch on a broom stick.
On the corner I created a spider's web from cheese cloth and added crawling spiders. From behind the frame I added a peeking ghost.


on the upper corner I hand wrote BOO! and added two eye on the "O".
Now all you need to do is add your spooky photo!

Have fun creating!

Einat Kessler
Susan K. Weckesser DT member

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe