Saturday, October 12, 2013

Introducing the 2013-2014 Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team



This year has been incredible! I can’t begin to say how blessed I feel to have been able to meet and work with such an incredible group of talented women that were part of my design team. They were amazing and the work that each one of them did was so beautiful. As this design term comes to an end I am truly saddened to have to see many of them leave, but I am so glad that I have made so many wonderful friendships with them!
With the new call that went out I was so impressed by all the amazing applications that came in. So many kind words and such beautiful work! Thank-you to everyone who took the time to apply for the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team.


CONGRATULATIONS!
HERE’s to a FANTASTIC YEAR AHEAD of US!
hugs,
Susan xo


NEW Susan K. Weckesser workshop
at the
Take Any Class for $5
Come and Join Me HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I am really excited for all of you!! Congratulations!! 'Looking forward toward to all of the inspiration here.

    Best Wishes,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive Congratulations everyone...it's been a blast this last year and you are all going to looooove your time on this team!! Big hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! Have fun! Stretch your creative selves and most of all BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations All :) Can;t wait to see what you all create <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz to the other DT members..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited! Congratulations all DT members!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe