Monday, October 14, 2013

The 2013 Christmas Love Campaign is Just Around the Corner!

And a FROSTY Good Morning to you all!  I know that in MOST of the rest of the world snow is still a far off event, but here in western Alberta, Canada we had our first snow this weekend - so I thought I would share the JOY of winter with the rest of you and start getting you into the winter/Christmas spirit with my post this month for the Susan K. Weckesser design team.

The idea for this card came from waking up Friday morning and looking out at our first snow... I wanted to share the feeling of being inside my warm and cozy house looking out onto a cold and snowy winter morning.  My HAPPY PLACE!

I used the snowman image from the Susan K. Weckesser Christmas Love Campaign, because this year's campaign is just around the corner!  And if this is your first time experiencing the  Christmas Love Campaign you are in for a REAL Treat... go here to find out why it came into being and how it works, and then stay tuned for updates about the 2013 season because this year's campaign is going to be FANTASTIC. 

Thanks for stopping by to share with me today and Keep WARM! Grin 

Used in this Project:
Susan K. Weckesser products:

Other Products:
Memory Box die - Grand Madison Window
Rangers Stickles
CTMH Liquid Glass

3 comments:

  1. I love looking out at the snow from inside my nice warm cozy house! It makes me feel like I'm drinking a warm cup of cocoa, I can almost hear the fire crackling away behind me in the hearth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous scene you created on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeautiful Lynne..love your look through the window!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe