Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saying goodbye

Hey there sweet bloggers, Rita Barakat here and
today is my last blog post for Susan K.Weckessers team 
most of the time people don't write about that but I wanted to.
Starting on a new team is so exciting but although I am leaving,
 I wanted share a little about my time on this team.

One of the things that struck me right away was the
the spirit of encouragement - all of the ladies were so 
very sweet and encouraging to each other. You know how that happens?
Great leadership. Susan is fantastic and she has an amazing head DT 
Cheryl that not only embraces her vision, she runs with it. 
So then when we actually meet each other in person it's like meeting
old friends! We hug, we chat a mike a minute, we try to make plans to meet again.

They have something here. It's a good thing, 
but in that they also encourage you to grow, to do your own thing.
They are open to ideas and encourage you to run with them.
They are very free free and open with information to help you succeed
in the way you want to go. In the time I spent here I feel like I found my niche.
These ladies encouraged me to follow my dreams and offered to help 
in any way that they can. You do not find that all the time.

So although I knew it was my time to leave, to pursue other things I know
 I am not leaving the beautiful friendships I made on the way.
 I am forever grateful for my time on this team.


 So for the new team, congrats you are in a great place.
For those on the old team, thank you for being so sweet.
And for those reading the blog come and visit me sometime. 
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I've always believed that making friends along a journey is the most important thing, and it looks like you have made some great ones! Good luck on your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, it is so nice to meet you!! I am so glad that your have had such a wonderful time on the team. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!! Best Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work~ Thank you Rita~! :) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are beautiful! Thank you Rita and all the best to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe