Thursday, October 31, 2013

5th Annual Christmas Love Campaign

photo (3)
The 5th Christmas Love Campaign starts tomorrow!
The FIFTH one! WOW! I am so SUPER excited! I have to admit, as a sat in a doctors office again this week it was really hard to find much excitement in much of anything and then I had a perfect stranger come up to me and tell me that she recognized me and that she liked my writing and my work, which was cool. But then she went on to say how much she really liked the “that Christmas Love thing’ that is do every year. That made my day and made me realize how important this campaign is. It and WE ALL can make a difference!  And with that I am SO proud to say that our Christmas Love Campaign starting tomorrow, November 1, is going to be out of this world FANTASTIC!!!
photo 1

So, What is The Christmas Love Campaign?

The 'CLC' is a very dear event that I started five years ago shortly after losing my father to cancer.  My dad had lived a life of always doing kind things to ANYONE & EVERYONE. When he passed away suddenly I didn't know what I could do to continue spreading his kindness and love that he showed and gave everyone.. One day at a scrapbooking crop I noticed how kind scrap bookers can be to each other even though most of the time they are total strangers. I noticed that even happens on the internet. Crafters reaching out to other crafters with words of encouragement in hard times and in good times. After seeing this, I approached The Canadian Scrapbooker in the Fall of 2009 and I asked Katharina Doyle and Jackie Ludlage if I could write an article for their magazine on a topic that was very important to me, entitled 'Scrap Matters'. It talked about the awesome power of arts, crafts, and scrapbooking and I asked people how they brightened other peoples day by being creative? I know my Dad, and my Mom would have loved this!
 

'Simple Acts of Creative Kindness is an AWESOME TOOL!'

  This is the 5th Annual Christmas Love Campaign.

When: November 1,2013 - January 7,2014

The Mission: Create something (anything crafty),cards, sewing, editable art, beads, you name it, and then give it to someone. ANYONE....even a TOTAL STRANGER!
Instructions on HOW to Enter:
CREATE a projectTAKE a picture of what you have createdUPLOAD pic to Mr Linky below LIKE the CLC FB page leave a comment that you left your link here
SHARE your Christmas Love StoryINVITE a friend to join in and Grab a Christmas Love Campaign Blinkie. Your name will then be entered into win  one of several random draws that will be happening during the duration of the Christmas Love Campaign. If you have problems please email susiebeestudios@gmail.com 





There will be themed contests & dates announced every week so be sure to always check.
You can find out more information at www.susankweckesser.com
photo 4
We have a lot of fun things planned including Hand Made Christmas event where Susan K. Weckesser Inc. has partnered up with some amazing companies in order to show you some amazing and quick Christmas gifts , cards, and other things that you can make and give to someone to #CRAFTUPLOVE.Hand Made Christmas with dates
We also have some amazing designers invited to come , visit and be apart of our Designer Talk which is always a lot of fun!
And we will be having a lot of contest and prize give aways! Once again we have some AMAZING sponsors that are helping to make this event AWESOME!!! You can see all of the sponsors HERE.
th_ChristmasLoveCampaign-1.276151849_std
Grab a blinkie and join us!
(the image code is just below)
SO, let’s see how many people that we can make smile this year and how many people can we make have  a better and brighter day?
photo (4)
Let pick up are glitter, ink, glue, paper, flowers, yarn and anything else and create someone a smile! Please follow us on Facebook, Pinterest , Twitter, Instagram and use the hashtags ; #craftuplove & #christmaslovecampaign .
Thank-you for all your support and here’s to another fantastic year of showing the world that we care!
hugs & blessings,
Susan xo














2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful campaign to honor your father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I left my link :) If it's allowed there will be more :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe