Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Create Your Day . . .

 Hi everyone, Tracy here today with a journal entry to share with you all using . . . 
along with
Pan Pastels
My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Papers.
For those of you who don`t know me, I live in Scotland where . . .
Up on the hills on a Scottish Summers rainy day,
when the fields are all in bloom,
 verges are scattered with wild roaming flowers
and then
the sun tries to push it`s way through the clouds
to cover everything in a golden glow . . .
It`s a sight to behold I promise you!
I used 3 sheets of MME papers from the collection to create-
 the wildflowers, the fields of rapeseed and finishing with the sky.
Next up it was time for some stamping, snipping out the shapes and fixing in place with a little Maimeri Matt Gel Medium.
Ohhhhh, I doodled the little Bee Hive up above with the busy buzzing bees and snipped out a fence from more paper.
 Next out came the Pan Pastels, followed by a little doodle doodle doo with a fine black liner pen.
But it wasn`t finished yet . . .
 . . . I do like to keep a note of all the products I have used to pop it altogether, just incase I want to re create it onto a canvas.
Here`s a photo of the finished pages and I hope you like my little touch of Scotland!
Well that`s it for me today
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
Tracy Easson
Susan K Weckesser Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, I absolutely adore your work. I have to tell you also that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you keep notes about your art journal pages alongside. You have inspired me to start keeping track in a similar manner, and I thank you for that bit of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Tracy - lovely blending of the PanPastels! Love your doodle bits, too!

    I visited Scotland for the first time in May of this year and we had fabulous weather. I hear because of the late spring I missed out on a feast for the eyes - I would love to make a trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I love Pan Pastels! Your work is filled with a warm heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tracy. I love the Pan Pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy this is terrific and keeping track of what you use is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe