Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Home Canvas Panel

Hi everyone, Steph here today.  Can you believe it's October already?  This month it's all about mixed media so I've created this cute Home Canvas.



I've started by stamping an assortment of Unity stamps from the Tumbleweed Houses and Fly Away stamp sets.

 
Using  Colorbox® Color Pop Archival Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Mystery, I stamped all the elements on the panel.
 
 
Using a waterbrush, I then used  Colorbox® Color Pop Premium Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser.  I brushed in Ice Ink for the Sky, Fresh Ink for the grass and Cocoa Ink for the pathways.


I stamped the butterfly and flowers from the What's Up Ghomey? stamp set, coloring them with Kiss and Ice.  Then I continued brushing in colors to finish the canvas. 

 
I used some Clearsnap Smooch Accent Inks to add color to the windows and flowers.  Finally I stamped the phrase with Mystery ink, masking off the first few words.
 
 




Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph Ackerman
for Susan K. Weckesser








2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe