Saturday, October 8, 2016

A Fun Mixed Media Tag To Make You Smile by Lynne Mizera

Hello Everyone... Lynne Mizera here today wishing you a Happy Fall Day! And I just want to share, "I LOVE FALL!"  The bright, sunny days and the cool, crisp air just makes me Happy.  So when I sat down today to create something "Mixed Media" for my Susan Weckesser creative team post this tag is what appeared... Doesn't it just make you smile?
I used Magenta Nuance pigment powders to create the background and to paint up the Susan K. Weckesser Tumbleweed Houses stamps, of course I added Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearls until the entire tag just sparkled.  I think this tag would be just lovely on a birthday present instead of a card.

You can see all the steps in my process over at My Blog, where I have been up to my eyebrows in all things Mixed Media this month... (No Really!  I have paint in my eyebrows... Grin)  And I hope I helped to inspire you to try something painty and inky today.

Lynne Mizera
for the Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team

Susan Weckesser products used on this project:

Tumbleweed Houses stamps


 

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe