Monday, October 31, 2016

My Little Boxes Full Of Happy - By Lynne Mizera

Hello and Happy Halloween everyone!  Today for my second mixed media project for the Creative Team I thought I would share this little idea that has been germinating in my brain for about two years now ... I am calling these My Little Boxes of Happy!

The size of an old-fashioned match box, the outside is already delightful... but when you slide back the cover a complete three-dimensional scene is revealed that just makes you smile... hence My Little Boxes of Happy

I used the Tim Holtz Matchbox die; Sizzix BigzL #659447 and Susan Weckesser's lovely paper to create my matchboxes.  Susan's paper worked like a dream because it is so much heavier than regular card stock.

The Susan K. Weckesser/Unity Stamp sets I used are the perfect size for creating these tiny 1.75"x2.25" diorama's which, when coloured in and covered in Ranger's Stickles and Close To My Heart's Liquid Glass, look like wee jewels.  A delightful little surprise and so gift-worthy, don't you think?



So thank you for stopping by today to share in this little bit of happy and if you are interested in how these were made you can pop on over to my blog to see all the steps in my process...
Happy Halloween Everyone!

for the Susan Weckesser Creative Team













Susan K. Wecckesser/Unity Stamp Sets Used:
Going Wild
Journal Doodles With A Heart
Granma's Needlepoint
In Circle Me
Create Your Day
Other Susan K. Weckesser Products Used:
Live In Colour Paper Line
ColorBox Mini Pop Inks
 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe