Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Paint your own rainbow art page with Irit




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second  September post made for Susan K. Weckesser blog.
This time it's an art page made with lovely Susan's products and some recycling too.
So here is my small step by step tutorial:
1. Use texture paste  with stencil to make the bricks over the thick cardstock page that was covered with gesso.
Then I added some texture circles made over punched cardstock with the same texture paste  (not shown as a separate photo). Let all paste dry!






2. Use Susan's Clearsnap Color Pop mini inks to make the rainbow over the page. I also added Clearsnap yellow and purple inks to make the full range of rainbow colors over the page. The colors used here are Kiss, Sky, Fresh and Ice.
 Add a line of each ink over the the top side of the page and mist with water over it.

3. From this step over I didn't take the step by step photos and there is only written steps for the rest of this page.
First I added all flowers from Israeli post stamps booklet. I love recycling and those rainbow colors from the booklets are so lovely!
Now  stamp the Unicorn image with Susan's Unity co-branded stamp (Unicorns and Rainbows set) and color it with Zig Real Brush watercolors. Hand cut the unicorn image and glue it over the page with Gel Medium.
Stamp the " paint your own rainbows" saying using the same stamp set all over the page using Susan's  mini ink in Mystery color. Add a stamped rainbow image over the page and leave it in a very light colors; this is just a small rainbow we are looking for after the rain.






1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe