Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fun Fall Card

I am Brooke Bock from the Susan K. Weckesser Design team and I am thrilled to join you here today.  I love Susan's Stamp designs because they are so whimsical.  I especially love this little Gnome from her What's Up Gnomey? stamp set.  He seemed just the perfect little character to peek in to this fall card.

Let's gather supplies:
Card Stock Scraps
Vintage Buttons
Glue Stick
Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
Acrylic Block
Let's get started...
Cut and fold card.
Cut out leaves and ink edges.
Stamp gnome on card stock.

Layer and adhere leaves, gnome and background for gnome to the card.
Use glue gun to adhere buttons.

I think he makes the perfect little fall friend.  What do you think?

Brooke Bock Susan K. Weckesser Design Team 2016

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe