Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hello!  Brooke here with you today. On my workbench in my shed/studio this week I have had my 2 boxes of scraps out.  I sift through them in search of some bits to pull together to make some cards. I realized it is not too early to start to make some winter greetings.   It will not be long before we see some snowflakes flying.


Let's gather some supplies to make this cute card:
Washi Tape
Sticky Rhinestones
Card stock Scraps
Scissors
Glue Stick
Acrylic Block
Let's get started...
Fold your card.
Stamp your image.
Trim your image.
Adhere to card.
Adhere 3 rhinestones next to image.

Stamp sentiment.
Trim card stock to frame sentiment.
Adhere to card.

Add a little washi tape across 2 corners.

 It's never to early to start on some winter greetings!
Brooke Bock from the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe