Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines Love Card

Hello Friends. Larissa here!  Valentine's Day is coming soon. Do you make cards to send to friends and love ones? Here is a simple idea using Susan K Weckesser  A Little Bit Washi stamp set.

I started off stamping each stamp in a different shade of pink ink. I lined them up to see where I wanted each one and then would just stamp them on the cardstock. Because I thought it looked pretty plain I pulled out the Heartfelt Warmth stamp set and used the love stamp to stamp in the middle of the cardstock with the darkest ink.
To give the card a little more I added a few gold sequins and a little gold glitter heart. I hand wrote the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment across the bottom.
I matted the white cardstock onto a piece of hot pink cardstock and then onto a white card base.

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Remember I used:




Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a cute card! No need to buy Washi Tape when you can make your own, right!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe