Monday, February 29, 2016

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hello Everybody!  I am honoured to be posting today on the 29th of February for the Susan K. Weckesser design team and sharing these cards I created celebrating spring that I made using one of my very favorite Susan Weckesser/Unity Stamps stamp sets - "Create Your Day".
I stamped my images with Memento ink and colored them using my gel pens and then for some extra detail I doodled patterns inside the houses and clouds ...
Now if you follow me you already know that I am the QUEEN of fussy cutting and I definitely used all my cutting skills to cut out these wee images and then even had to fussy cut my foam pop dots to mount them... Grin... But it was so worth it, 'cuz just look at these awesome cards!
I hope you enjoyed my creations for this month and please do pop on over to MY BLOG to see even more images and bit more on my process.
Have a Wonderful February 29th!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
for the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe