Friday, February 19, 2016

Smile

Hello friends. Today I have a super fun creation for you. I created this door hanger using two of Susan K Weckesser newest stamps.

I used:

I painted 2 coats of paint on the door hanger. While it was drying I stamped all the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using my Copic markers.
I cut each image out using a pair of detail scissors.

I then adhered the images on the door hanger and attached a bow to the top. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.

Have a wonderful day. 
Larissa


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable!! Love the house and bunny! Perfect design for a door hanger that you will enjoy for a long time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely door hanger, brilliant idea to use these cute stamps, Larissa

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe