Friday, February 26, 2016

Live in full Color- Mini by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,

I've created this cute little mini for my daughter as gift :-)


I've used many design papers from Susan and Grunge love stamp set.



This lovely circle is cut out from "Live in color" Tags. I applied bit of distress inks with water on it and added enamel dots.



For this page, I painted background randomly with Ripe persimmon distress ink and water. Next I've cut out the blue flower from  "Live in Color" paper and on that stamped heart cut out shape.

here are other pages with same techniques and layering.

























 Susan has designed these awesome mixed media papers, they are great for these kinda projects. 
Hope you got inspired today.
Thanks so much stopping by.


Products used:











4 comments:

  1. Fabulous..Staying true to the quote ,the mini is full of color an life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the color Shilpa! Great Mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong colours + black and white: what a beautiful mix!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe