Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love You - Card by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here

Valentine's day is around the corner, so here is the card I made for special someone!


this is quick and easy card with texture and stamping!



I dry embossed the blue card stock paper through embossing folder.



Next I layered another green design paper with torn edges for interest. On white card, I stamped a heart from "Littele Grunge Love" stamp set and pink archival ink.
leaves and flourishes are diecuts, which I colored with peacock feather distress paint. Finally added the sticker sentiment.

Hope you liked this card and got inspired.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products Used:

designed by Susan Weckesser







2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS colors Shilpa. You sure dressed that "grunge love" heart up with the embossed background. It's PERFECT - love seeing two worlds intertwining. What a bright and happy card to receive any time but especially unique and fun for Valentine's Day. Speaking of which... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you sweet gal. Hugs. j

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe