Monday, November 16, 2015

Plant a Garden

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a journal page that I am turning into pattern paper. When I set down to do this journal page I had something in my mind that I wanted it to look like in the end. I started stamping the flowers and leaves from "In My Garden" stamp set.


I actually stamped more than originally planned. I ended up grabbing my watercolors and coloring each flower and everything in between. 


I planned on cutting it into 4 x 5 1/4 inch mats for a few birthday and thank you cards. But today I ended up with one of my favorite verses on a garden pick. 


"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow" by Aubrey Hepburn. That is so true for so many today.

I will be posting my cards when I figure out what I want them to say over on my blog and social media.

Have a wonderful day friends. 






1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful. It would make a brilliant bed linen pattern or wrapping paper . . any thing really it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe