Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Live in full color!

Hi everyone!!

Here Noe... How are you? I hope you had a fantastic entry into November month... I'll tell you a secret about me ... I love bright colors, convey me much joy ... So today I come with a notebook to write down all my thoughts , my projects and my memories ... A notebook that gives me, just looking, positive energy!


Another secret that I will tell you about me is that I love to do my own backgrounds for my projects, whether cards, LO's, mini albums, etc ... and this time would not be otherwise ... Let's do it!

The first step was to play with my inks and a roller to apply them on a piece of watercolor paper ... for this, I pulverized and mixed various inks and colors on an acetate sheet... Then, I inking my roller and applied it on paper.

I added textures with different embossing powders and some stamps on the sheet, without any order, leaving out creativity!

Finally, I cut sentiment of one of the fantastic papers designed for Susan, and I added them some relief outlining the contours with an embossing pen and gold embossing powders.


I had so much fun designing this project that I could not resist use my new notebook nothing more to finish !!

Products used:

http://susankweckesser.com/product/live-color-tags/http://susankweckesser.com/product/grunge-fun/


http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/in-circle-me/
Some close ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Susan K.Weckesser DT Member.

Susan K. Weckesser DT Member
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe