Monday, November 2, 2015

In My Garden


Hello friends. Larissa here today using one of my new favorite stamp sets from Susan K Weckesser. This is In My Garden. 


I love the detail of each image. I stamped a few of the images on a piece of Kraft cardstock using Versamark ink. I then heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
I colored each image using my Prismacolor pencils and blended the color with OMS.
I love the way the color is sort of muted into the Kraft cardstock and that you can not see the harsh lines you would normally stamp with black ink. 

I used a few fall colors but you could use bright colors on a piece of light blue cardstock or even stamp these images with black ink on white cardstock. Oh the possibilities are endless.

Have a wonderful day friends.
Don't forget to check back to see what the amazing design team has made for you using Susan K Weckesser products.

Larissa Pittman


4 comments:

  1. what a lovely, summery card... thank you for the reminder of warmth on this "starting to feel like Winter" fall day... Smile

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe