Friday, November 13, 2015

Words to Live By... A Mixed Media Journal Page

Hello to all you "My Sweet Earth" followers...SMILE.  Lynne here today to share with you a second journal page created by me this month featuring Susan K. Weckesser's Unity stamp "Sail Away".  I am Exploring My World with New Eyes this November and I find this stamp resonates with me on a very deep, personal level as I travel my life path this year.  Here is my project..
 and Here is my Interactive-Hidden Journalling... 

Now, if you would like to find out why this Unity Stamp Company "Sail Away" stamp resonates with me so deeply and why I always type "Art Journaling" in capitals, and how I created that hidden journaling, pop on over to my blog for more details and more photos... Smile

Lynne Mizera
for the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

Products used on this project:
Susan K. Weckesser/Unity Stamp "Sail Away"
Stamper Anonymous Stencil Traveler
Idea-ology Tissue Wrap - Composer
Ranger Distress Paint - Salty Ocean
Sharpie Oil-based Paint pens
Sharpie ultra fine black marker
Sharpie White Water-based ultra fine pen
Duct Tape Brand patterned duct tape

4 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe