Monday, November 9, 2015

Journal fun with Susan K Weckesser Stamps and Stencil

 Howdy! Peggy here, to show you my art journal page using Susan K Weckesser stamps and stencil.

Today I used "Journal doodles with a Heart" Stamps and I love them! there are 20 stamps in this package to help you journal. From flowers to leaves and sentiments too!  I also love that they come in a zip lock back for storage. This package has quality red rubber stamps that can be cling mounted.

The supplies used today are:
Susan K Weckesser Stamps Journal Doodles with a Heart
Susan K Weckesser Stencil
Journal
Lindy's Stamp Sprays
Spectrum Noir Markers
Gelly Roll Pens
Distress Inks
I used Lindy's sprays for the background and let it dry naturally.
Next I started with a fabulous stencil. I used Black distress inks with the stencil and made a border around my page.  I decided to make my own focal image and since my backyard on the ocean was full of salmon coming to spawn in the creek beside my house. I drew a salmon and doodled to my heart's content. I colored with spectrum noir markers and glued it down with glue.
 I stamped all over my page with "Journal Doodles with a Heart" stamps. I hope you enjoy my results! My doodles around my focal fish say "In my backyard Salmon are a plenty. My backyard where the bears come to eat the salmon and berries." and below reads Where The Rainforest Meets the Sea.



I hope you enjoyed today's journal page. Thanks for joining us! Check out the Susan K Weckesser Store. 

4 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe