Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Magic Happens!!

Hi everyone!!

I hope you´re having a great week! Noe here to show you my newest project for Susan K.Weckesser Inc... love her stamps... They are gorgeous!! 

At this time I wanted to make one card... Cardmaking is one of my scrapbooking passions with Mixed Media art.

To make the background I used "Mermaid Lagoon" Distress Spray Stain spraying water on the card,
ink reacts leaving a beautiful watercolor effect. 

I´ve also used "Wild Honeysuckle Coral" Lindys Stamp Gang, love this inks, they have a totally irresistible pearl effect!

Finally, I used a new product for me: "Stampendous Embossing Powder poudre pour gaufrage", exactly "Shabby Pink Rosé Minable" and "Aged Silver Argent Vieille" colors, and I must say I love the effect that make these embossing powders, a real discovery for me!
Susan K.Weckesser stamps were colored with my Spectrum Noir... I used these stamps sets:
Some close ups:



I hope you like my project ... I had fun doing it!!... Do you agree with me that magic happens at home?

 Have a super great day!!

Susan K. Weckesser DT Member

3 comments:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about your project! The colors, the texture and the sweet whimsical-ness of it! Thanks you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe