Friday, October 23, 2015

"Expedition" Artwork by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here
I've created artwork with Cityscape stamp from "The Purpose of Art Stamp set" designed by Susan Weckesser.




Let's see the making process...


I started working on watercolor paper. I used Twinkling H2Os in purple, pinks, orange and red. It is wet on wet technique. 



Next I stamped Cityscape on another watercolor paper and adhered on colored one. I also attached Prima lace on it.



To get colors on houses, I used Faber Castell design memory craft Aquarelle pencils and waterbrush 
 I made small circles on the background using bottle cap with white and purple ink.




 I adhered flower, bow and die cut word- expedition and matted it all on suitable design papers.

Hope you liked and got inspired with my small artwork. 
Susan has designed many stamp images including pretty houses...go get them!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Products used:
Watercolor paper
Colour Arte Twinkling H2Os
Prima lace
Tim Holtz words die set









6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shilpa! Lovely background and beautiful design. Thanks for sharing the tutorial :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love how you bade the background...and the houses....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shilpa. I always admire your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab background - bright and happy. I would like to go through your happy expedition through the city Shilpa!!! Lovely and fun. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card from Shilpa - the colours are so uplifting and the sky looks amazing over the city.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wondeful project you have created... looking at it makes me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe