Monday, October 19, 2015

Tumbleweed houses: Tiny House Mixed Media ATCs


Hi all

Hi Katie Lamb here, I am back with some ATCs i made using the tumbleweed houses stamp set.


ATC is short for artist trading card and we swap them with each other.  It's like a miniature work of art


                       I coloured in the houses with alcohol markers and cut them out.



I created the backgrounds by spritzing a couple of misters onto the blank card and blending them with a brush.


I created a pattern on the card by rubbing ink over a TCW stencil using a make-up sponge.


The Home stamp was coloured using water based ink for a more vibrant effect.



I used blue inks to create a sky line and coloured in a few of the little houses before cutting them out and lining them up in a row.


Thank you for Visiting.


3 comments:

  1. Love these little houses - sooooo precious. You did a SUPER showing them all off Katie. Thanks bunches for the inspiration. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ATCs, Katie, lovely happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe