Friday, October 9, 2015

My home is...

Hi everyone!!

Here Noe with my first project as a DT member... I´m very happy to being part in this wonderful cretive team!! (thanks Susan for this opportunity!).

So, here is my project, I hope you like it :) 


Simple, right? Sure many will agree with me that no matter where, what matters is being around our families... so that, for me, "my home is where they are". I used "Home sweet Home" stamp set to make this special project.


To make this photo frame I used a Graphic45 base that I painted with a mixture of Whipped Spackle and Chalk Paint. Leveraging the paint was still wet  I sprinkled it with some blue glitter in some areas.

Once dry, I only had fun decorating the rest! I used my Spectrum Noir to paint the stamps... houses are sooo adorable!  


And then I added decorations to my pleasure:  corners at the top, lace ribbon , a small canister with magical fairy dust with a key and a heart, and a small assembly with transparent fabric, feathers, felt, wood...


All decorations have been glued with hot glue to make me sure their resistance.


 Have a super great day!!

Susan K. Weckesser DT Member


3 comments:

  1. Great Job! I Love this layout! Complimentary colors and fabulous shots..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed meeting your family in this wonderful layout... Thank you soooo much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe