Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks so Much

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Steph Ackerman here today hoping your day is full of wonderful things.  At this time of year, it's always nice to thank those who have helped us in some way.

I created a fun shaped card using a Spellbinders die.  Using a smaller die, I created a second lighter brown layer which I inked with Clearsnap Chestnut Roan ink using a Crafter's Workshop stencil - Positive.  After tying some May Arts brown lace around the lighter brown panel, I added the panel to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.




Fussy cutting a flower from the Live in Color collection, I added another flower to the center with a brad and then added it to the card front with foam adhesives.  Using a scrap of  pattern paper from the Live In Color collection, I used Clearsnap Design Adhesives and Designer Foils on top to create the perfect sentiment.


I finished the card by tying the sentiment to the lace.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph Ackerman
Design Team Member
Susan K. Weckesser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe